- Share views and agree on scope and depth of sharing growing streams of data and the development of open API spec
- Tap into and connect with OPIN's curated startup ecosystem
- Inspiration and partnerships with non-financial industries working with OPIN
- Research, insights and impact assessment on data access, ecosystems, customer interface and more
- Jumpstart internal innovation management with a host of projects
- Closeup view of how ecosystems are impacting the insurance industry
- Co-develop response to global regulatory and policymaking calls-for-comment/input impacting access to data
- Work alongside insurers and experiment in cross-industry projects developing proof of concepts and MVPs
- Explore inward and outward ecosystem partnerships to accelerate the path from raw ideas to scale and sustainability
Access to data takes center stage at OPIN
- Address core working assumptions for the breadth and context of the data scope and data definitions
- Generate better overall understanding of data that is useful to customers and data that could be disclosed as open data within the boundaries of a voluntary industry-led initiative
- Explore legal and regulatory challenges shaping access to customer's data,
- Future proof a standard that is aligned and interoperable with other data initiatives and fosters reciprocity of shared access to data.
New study from the open innovation lab
The idea is simple, instead of locking an insurer into a monolithic core insurance stack with hard-coded integrations, composable insurance optimizes for speed, agility and freedom.
A research paper exploring this emerging trend.
News & Updates
Download White Papers Section
OPIN is changing the game
OPIN works across a wide range of technical and commercial domains combining our core purpose of delivering interoperability with a commitment to open innovation.
We anticipate, respond, create and prepare the industry for open-ended transformation.
We're working on high impact initiatives.
Through deep relationship-building, coaching, peer learning and development programmes we are building the power of this community to influence systemic change in insurance.